Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:54
Violet Rohr wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:46
Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:39 9 yep, you didn't get an owl, haha. Most of the threads do and even when they don't, we're just here to help get them fixed
2 Most seriously? I got one in the starting, had like 10-15 words less than 200 haha.

Hry Genevieve!?
1 Well, I got one recently but for a post I did like back in November,
19 Woah, I quite often forget what I have written this long ago, and it's difficult to increase words sometimes
Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 15:03 1 yea, they needn't be scary - we just want to help you get them fixed to be how it needs to be for lore/rules
They are not scary at all NGL. Though why does this WC rule actually exist? Like I have been wanting to ask this since long.

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
18
Image posted by the member

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
17

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
16 ughhhhh the images still won't work Image posted by the member

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
17 if you don't use image uploading site first, it won't

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
16

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
15

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
14

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
12

And I'm a monster on the hill