8 Mar 2024, 14:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 yep, you didn't get an owl, haha. Most of the threads do and even when they don't, we're just here to help get them fixed
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
8 Mar 2024, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8 Mar 2024, 14:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8 Mar 2024, 14:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2 Most seriously? I got one in the starting, had like 10-15 words less than 200 haha.Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:39 9 yep, you didn't get an owl, haha. Most of the threads do and even when they don't, we're just here to help get them fixed
Hry Genevieve!?
8 Mar 2024, 14:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 Well, I got one recently but for a post I did like back in November,Violet Rohr wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:462 Most seriously? I got one in the starting, had like 10-15 words less than 200 haha.Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:39 9 yep, you didn't get an owl, haha. Most of the threads do and even when they don't, we're just here to help get them fixed
Hry Genevieve!?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
8 Mar 2024, 15:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.