Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

19 Hello Genevieve!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
18 how's everyone today?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
17 I'm alr, a but tired hbu?

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
16 doing alright - trying to do my prefect patrols and get them done so I can do some replies this weekend

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
15 ohh how exactly does prefect patrols work? If that's alr to tell...

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
14 we have certain areas of the site to look over - check each post, read it and ensure that everyone's following site lore and site rules

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13 Woah I see, good luck with it!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
12 thanks, recently read your post with Vicente, ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
11 oh wow! Does it seem alr?

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
10 hi to both of you <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature