Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Nearly there! Like 9-8 more pages left lmao

Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lmao yes!!! So what do you guys like to listen to in music??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I mostly listen to classical or jazz while i'm reading

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I find music distracting. I prefer podcasts.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Woah first time I see Mr. Lear in here

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I usually delete posts and yell at you all. But happened to see a place to say something on patrols.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ah. Well there should be no post deleting here :sweatingbullets:. I don't think we've said anything wrong 😆

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not today!

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yay! Oooo great you made us go up a page!! Thanks! Just don't post last on the 720th page please 😆

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 22:14 Lol I am!! A lot of people know me
Who are you?....


/jkjk

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!