8 Mar 2024, 05:24
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!!
Welcome Jessamine! I hope you enjoy your time on-site! Congrats on getting into Ravenclaw, it’s a great house!!
Welcome Jessamine! I hope you enjoy your time on-site! Congrats on getting into Ravenclaw, it’s a great house!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
8 Mar 2024, 05:27
Let's Chat!
Good night, Tracey!
Hi again, Jessamine!
Kiera, I'm close to posting in Viva's birthday topic. I finally decided on what Kaitlyn could give. lol.
Hi again, Jessamine!
Kiera, I'm close to posting in Viva's birthday topic. I finally decided on what Kaitlyn could give. lol.
8 Mar 2024, 05:28
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice lol!!
I wasn’t sure what to bring either lol, honestly, they’re just things Kie would like hehe, but it seemed pretty safe
I wasn’t sure what to bring either lol, honestly, they’re just things Kie would like hehe, but it seemed pretty safe
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
8 Mar 2024, 05:29
Let's Chat!
lol. *giggles* I'm attempting at writing a poem. It likely won't be long for it ... based on her zodiac sign.
8 Mar 2024, 05:36
Let's Chat!
Ooooh that’s cool!!
I have school off tmrw n I’m so happyyyyy
I have school off tmrw n I’m so happyyyyy
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
8 Mar 2024, 05:40
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!
N I have a gymnastics performance tmrw too, it’ll be my first completely public one!!!
N I have a gymnastics performance tmrw too, it’ll be my first completely public one!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
8 Mar 2024, 05:45
Let's Chat!
Thank youuu
I’m so bored lol
I’m so bored lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique