Back 5083 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Danielle Alden wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 04:46 Hey guys!
Hi fellow newbie Raven! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!!

Welcome Jessamine! I hope you enjoy your time on-site! Congrats on getting into Ravenclaw, it’s a great house!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Tracey!

Hi again, Jessamine!

Kiera, I'm close to posting in Viva's birthday topic. I finally decided on what Kaitlyn could give. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nice lol!!
I wasn’t sure what to bring either lol, honestly, they’re just things Kie would like hehe, but it seemed pretty safe
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. *giggles* I'm attempting at writing a poem. It likely won't be long for it ... based on her zodiac sign.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooooh that’s cool!!

I have school off tmrw n I’m so happyyyyy
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! Enjoy!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!!

N I have a gymnastics performance tmrw too, it’ll be my first completely public one!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! Good luck! You can do it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank youuu

I’m so bored lol
Back 5083 / 18141