Back 5082 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Danielle Alden wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 04:46 Hey guys!
Hey Danielle! Welcome to Hogwarts.io! I hope you're enjoying the site.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! it's been great!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm happy to hear it. Please let us know if you have any questions! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah of course!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hola!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome! I hope you love it here!! Feel free to owl me if you ever have any questions;):)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey and Kiera.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kaite!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5082 / 18141