Back 5077 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey everyone!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Paige, Lily, Lumine, and Genny! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kate, Paige, Lumine, and Genevieve!!!
Last edited by Lily Isobel McCoire on 8 Mar 2024, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
HI KIERA LILY AND KATIE <3 <3 <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew ... I finally edited my love story entry enough. It was 800+ and I just edited it down to 499 words.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol :lol: :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:02 Phew ... I finally edited my love story entry enough. It was 800+ and I just edited it down to 499 words.
I read the 800+ one earlier.. it was very good <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Why, thank you! I failed to remember the 500 word count maximum for these ... I had to trim it.
Back 5077 / 18141