Back 5075 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 21:15 Nice! Hi Minnie! Hi Kim!
Hello Kaitlyn! I'm currently responding to your rp in pfr.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 21:09 Hi Sage!
hello, Kaitlyn! how’re you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Take your time, Minnie.

I’m good, how about you, Sage?
OOC Let's Chat!
well… my bus didn’t show up so i had to stand in the rain for 10 minutes
Reducio
i’m home now but it was so cold :cry:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds terrible! I'm swamped in rps I have to start...gotta go do them now, bye!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh! At least you’re home now! I hope you can warm up!


Bye Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully you don't get a cold from it all!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
im waiting for a few responces

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Same

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm trying to slowly get posts out... -hidesface-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 5075 / 18141