Back 5072 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:26
Everything is going ok. I woke up with a sore throat tho. You?
I'm doing good, just got home from school.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:42
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:33 Hello everyone.
LUCIFERRRRR
QUICHEEEEEE
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teehee


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi. I will try to be more active these days

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:45
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:42
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:33 Hello everyone.
LUCIFERRRRR
QUICHEEEEEE
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teehee
Kikiiiiiii
Luciiiiiiii

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 17:01
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:45
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:42
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:33 Hello everyone.
LUCIFERRRRR
QUICHEEEEEE
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teehee
Kikiiiiiii
Luciiiiiiii
HI LILS


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 17:27
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 17:01
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:45
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:42

LUCIFERRRRR
QUICHEEEEEE
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teehee
Kikiiiiiii
Luciiiiiiii
HI LILS
How are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:11
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:10 ok im a little confused.........
About what?
i was confused because you guy where mentioning another last name of sombody that chats here (rp last name)

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello everyone

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya!

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 5072 / 18141