7 Mar 2024, 15:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21 it's the signature, Mia. You can edit it in your profile.
7 Mar 2024, 15:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-24 thanks I got it now
and what is a BBC code
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 15:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-25
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-27 ok
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 15:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-29
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 15:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-31: I got on when we were at 44 and now were in the negatives
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡