Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-12 goooooooooooooooood bye

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-13

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-14

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-15 gtg to!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-16

Elisa Wagner | Clément Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-17

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-19

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-20 how do you get the quote under your post?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.