7 Mar 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 15:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 15:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 15:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 15:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10 bye!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff