7 Mar 2024, 14:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 14:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 14:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 14:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 15:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 15:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.