7 Mar 2024, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
15
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
7 Mar 2024, 14:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 14:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 14:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11 byeee
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 14:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Byeeeeee 12
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
7 Mar 2024, 14:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 14:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 14:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff