Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

27

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
26

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
25

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
24

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
23

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
24

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
23 hello Scarlet!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
22

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
21

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
20

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡