7 Mar 2024, 13:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 13:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
7 Mar 2024, 13:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 13:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 13:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
42
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 13:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 13:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 13:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
7 Mar 2024, 13:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 13:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews