7 Mar 2024, 11:26
Let's Chat!
Hello Elisa!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 11:30
Let's Chat!
Just finished a reply for the pfr roleplay site. You?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 11:31
Let's Chat!
The best kind if time lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 11:32
Let's Chat!
I'm really amazed by it so far! I've just been reading everything I can on the lore and stuff.
And hi Elisa! Hope you both are doing well today~
7 Mar 2024, 11:34
Let's Chat!
Is this a new Ravenclaw I spot?
Welcome to HiO, Jessamine, hope you have a good time in here!!
Welcome to HiO, Jessamine, hope you have a good time in here!!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
7 Mar 2024, 11:37
Let's Chat!
*waves sadly from work*
Hi Jessamine! Welcome to Hogwarts.io! I hope you’re enjoying it here!
Hi Jessamine! Welcome to Hogwarts.io! I hope you’re enjoying it here!