Back 5065 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello Elisa!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Sup

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished a reply for the pfr roleplay site. You?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing much, just chillin

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
The best kind if time lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 11:19 of course! What do you think of the site so far?
I'm really amazed by it so far! I've just been reading everything I can on the lore and stuff.

And hi Elisa! Hope you both are doing well today~
OOC Let's Chat!
Is this a new Ravenclaw I spot?

Welcome to HiO, Jessamine, hope you have a good time in here!!

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
New Raven reporting for duty! *salutes*

Thank you so much!!
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves sadly from work*

Hi Jessamine! Welcome to Hogwarts.io! I hope you’re enjoying it here!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! I'll be heading to work in a few hours too :upsidedown:
Back 5065 / 18141