7 Mar 2024, 02:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
81 I mean, you could. I applied for one. He's going to Mahoutokoro. It'll be fun playing someone from another school, right?
7 Mar 2024, 02:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Mar 2024, 02:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
81 Your welcome! You have until the end of March to apply!
7 Mar 2024, 02:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 I already have one
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 02:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 cool! Wait, aren't you only allowed to make two posts in your iNPC's ency?
7 Mar 2024, 02:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
84 uh.....no? Now I have to go check
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 02:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
86 it took me awhile for that post
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 02:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
87 just copy and paste it into the post about your iNPC
7 Mar 2024, 02:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
88 just did! Woo
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews