6 Mar 2024, 21:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
6 Mar 2024, 21:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
6 Mar 2024, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
6 Mar 2024, 22:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
6 Mar 2024, 22:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
65
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
6 Mar 2024, 22:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
6 Mar 2024, 22:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
67
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
6 Mar 2024, 22:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
6 Mar 2024, 22:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
67
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
6 Mar 2024, 22:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
68
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |