Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

59

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
59

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60 :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
59 :D

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
58

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
57

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
56

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
55

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
56

Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.