6 Mar 2024, 17:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
6 Mar 2024, 17:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
6 Mar 2024, 17:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
59
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
6 Mar 2024, 17:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
57
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
6 Mar 2024, 17:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
55
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
6 Mar 2024, 17:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.