6 Mar 2024, 14:33
Let's Chat!
Hiii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
6 Mar 2024, 14:33
Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
6 Mar 2024, 14:35
Let's Chat!
Heyo morning!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
6 Mar 2024, 14:45
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
6 Mar 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Hiyaa
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
6 Mar 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
How’s everyone doing??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
6 Mar 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
When everything is different on pfr:






"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews