Back 5038 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

2 galleons 7 sickles and 5 knuts
OOC Let's Chat!
I sent u some money for buying a form! It’s not enough but it’s something
OOC Let's Chat!
where do you get those?
OOC Let's Chat!
The Apothecary Shop in Diagon Alley. Since they’re worth only 1 Knut, you don’t loose any money when you sell them, so it’s the currency for first years since we can’t directly send money yet:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Joshua Davies wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 05:20 where do you get those?
How much money do you need?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
just 2 more galleons
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea sorry, I only joined a few days ago on this account so I don’t have much money, or else I would’ve sent more:(
OOC Let's Chat!
Joshua Davies wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 05:24 just 2 more galleons
You have them now

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
you didn't need to do that
Back 5038 / 18141