Back 5030 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Kim! I hope you feel better, soon!

Minnie, my iNPC will be from Ilvermorny. A muggleborn, as well. I’m trying to decide if I want her on one of the teams.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you Minnie! <3 Tone, my iNPC is really friendly and very social, he's from Mahoutokoro and when he comes for the ball, he'd love to talk to you all! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]The ball will be fun! Hopefully Mateo can make some friends that aren't from Mahoutokoro

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I've been validated

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm looking forward for Kaya to get more friends during ball

Also I hope you'll get better soon Kim!

Congratulations, Lily

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:38 I'm looking forward for Kaya to get more friends during ball

Also I hope you'll get better soon Kim!

Congratulations, Lily
Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:40
Linda Ramirez wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:38 I'm looking forward for Kaya to get more friends during ball

Also I hope you'll get better soon Kim!

Congratulations, Lily
Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂
Thank you <3

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks guys! I'm a Gryffindor again😭😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
My iNPC, Devon, will be friendly. Feel free to talk to her. :)

Happy birthday, Linda!

Yay, Lily! yay, you're with April (Tracey).
Back 5030 / 18141