5 Mar 2024, 16:16
Let's Chat!
nope! It's tech week :] I'll nap at some point, maybe in English class- idkAlexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:00Im good! Doing some work I missed when I was sickKeith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58I'm alright, very tired, but a Red Bull and sugar should fix that before tonight.Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58Honey!! -sungs-
How are you? :]
How are youuuuu![]()
sorry to hear your tired!Could you nap after school?
Kim!! Haven't seen you in a while lol. How have you been?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Mar 2024, 16:16
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:15Yup, that was my intention (matches my birthday, too. Lol)Oh, wait what? She's currently 12?
5 Mar 2024, 16:18
Let's Chat!
ohh tech week! Have fun!Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:16nope! It's tech week :] I'll nap at some point, maybe in English class- idkAlexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:00Im good! Doing some work I missed when I was sickKeith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58I'm alright, very tired, but a Red Bull and sugar should fix that before tonight.
How are youuuuu![]()
sorry to hear your tired!Could you nap after school?
Kim!! Haven't seen you in a while lol. How have you been?
Just make sure to get your work done lol
5 Mar 2024, 16:20
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:16Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:15Yup, that was my intention (matches my birthday, too. Lol)Oh, wait what? She's currently 12?Nice!
5 Mar 2024, 16:26
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:20Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:16Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:15Yup, that was my intention (matches my birthday, too. Lol)Oh, wait what? She's currently 12?Thanks!Nice!
5 Mar 2024, 16:35
Let's Chat!
I will! talk later alex darlingAlexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:18ohh tech week! Have fun!Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:16nope! It's tech week :] I'll nap at some point, maybe in English class- idkAlexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:00Im good! Doing some work I missed when I was sickKeith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58I'm alright, very tired, but a Red Bull and sugar should fix that before tonight.
How are youuuuu![]()
sorry to hear your tired!Could you nap after school?
Kim!! Haven't seen you in a while lol. How have you been?
Just make sure to get your work done lol
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Mar 2024, 16:40
Let's Chat!
Bella is January 1, 2037
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews