Back 5024 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh. Alice is December 5, 2036.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, wait what? She's currently 12?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:00
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:57
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:56 Hey everyone!!!
DARLING *snugs*
Honey!! -sungs-

How are you? :]
I'm alright, very tired, but a Red Bull and sugar should fix that before tonight.

How are youuuuu
Im good! Doing some work I missed when I was sick :lol:

sorry to hear your tired! <3 Could you nap after school?

Kim!! Haven't seen you in a while lol. How have you been?
nope! It's tech week :] I'll nap at some point, maybe in English class- idk


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:15
Oh, wait what? She's currently 12?
Yup, that was my intention (matches my birthday, too. Lol)
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:16
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:00
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:57

DARLING *snugs*
Honey!! -sungs-

How are you? :]
I'm alright, very tired, but a Red Bull and sugar should fix that before tonight.

How are youuuuu
Im good! Doing some work I missed when I was sick :lol:

sorry to hear your tired! <3 Could you nap after school?

Kim!! Haven't seen you in a while lol. How have you been?
nope! It's tech week :] I'll nap at some point, maybe in English class- idk
ohh tech week! Have fun!

Just make sure to get your work done lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:16
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:15
Oh, wait what? She's currently 12?
Yup, that was my intention (matches my birthday, too. Lol)
Nice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:16
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:15
Oh, wait what? She's currently 12?
Yup, that was my intention (matches my birthday, too. Lol)
Nice!
Thanks! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]No prob!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:18
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:16
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:00
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:58

Honey!! -sungs-

How are you? :]
I'm alright, very tired, but a Red Bull and sugar should fix that before tonight.

How are youuuuu
Im good! Doing some work I missed when I was sick :lol:

sorry to hear your tired! <3 Could you nap after school?

Kim!! Haven't seen you in a while lol. How have you been?
nope! It's tech week :] I'll nap at some point, maybe in English class- idk
ohh tech week! Have fun!

Just make sure to get your work done lol
I will! talk later alex darling


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:14 Oh. Alice is December 5, 2036.
Bella is January 1, 2037

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5024 / 18141