Back 5022 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:25
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:15
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:48LILS
KIKI
it's my nap time :]
Aren't you at school???
yeah I sleep in class a lot, the teachers gave up trying to keep me awake at this point, not my fault they make me wake up so early


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:17
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:12
That's true! The potion names for the first lesson on PFR are very funny

Oh no! Lily, did you have to do any edits or did you not get an owl from a staff member yet?
I had a couple edits to do but I did it 2 days ago. What birthyear did you put for your characters
2036. I'm hoping to get in their chronology on pfr, so I made sure the year was correct. lol.

There are roughly 6-7 hours left in the day in France, so it could come at anytime. I usually saw it in the morning/afternoon.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:17
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:12
That's true! The potion names for the first lesson on PFR are very funny

Oh no! Lily, did you have to do any edits or did you not get an owl from a staff member yet?
I had a couple edits to do but I did it 2 days ago. What birthyear did you put for your characters
2036. I'm hoping to get in their chronology on pfr, so I made sure the year was correct. lol.

There are roughly 6-7 hours left in the day in France, so it could come at anytime. I usually saw it in the morning/afternoon.
Oh I have mine 2047. Cause one of the staff members have their birthyear as 2027 and 2037 they woukd be 10 sooo

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:31
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:17
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:12
That's true! The potion names for the first lesson on PFR are very funny

Oh no! Lily, did you have to do any edits or did you not get an owl from a staff member yet?
I had a couple edits to do but I did it 2 days ago. What birthyear did you put for your characters
2036. I'm hoping to get in their chronology on pfr, so I made sure the year was correct. lol.

There are roughly 6-7 hours left in the day in France, so it could come at anytime. I usually saw it in the morning/afternoon.
Oh I have mine 2047. Cause one of the staff members have their birthyear as 2027 and 2037 they woukd be 10 sooo
I think they're in 2048/2049? If I'm not mistaken. idk. No one told me I was wrong.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]The year is currently 2049 so if your a first year you'd either be born in 2036 or 2037

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:37
The year is currently 2049 so if your a first year you'd either be born in 2036 or 2037
Since Alice's birthday is in December, she's twelve now.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhhhh okay

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]April is still 11. How is Alice 12?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
What month are they on?
OOC Let's Chat!
waht-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5022 / 18141