Back 5021 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Hi Kim! Hi Simon!

I'm ok, posted an rp request on PFR in the common room for some roommates
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:56
Hi Kim! Hi Simon!

I'm ok, posted an rp request on PFR in the common room for some roommates
Nice! I wish I got Gryffindor to help you out with that. I hope you find some good ones! :)
Alice technically is not in a dorm yet. I don't think I met the requirements yet.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Huh? When I first got sorted I saw the Girls Dorm first away. I'm so confused
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:01
Huh? When I first got sorted I saw the Girls Dorm first away. I'm so confused
I can access them, too. But, there is this message in one of the pinned topics:

Reducio
--- HAVE POSTED MORE THAN 70 MESSAGES
AND
--------- Be visibly active on the site during and for at least 2 months by having already written 1 RP that respects the rules of the site;
OR
--------- have written at least 3 RPs of at least 4 posts each from you.


So, I can't join a dorm quite yet.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:07
Oh
Yeah. I'm in one topic. I doubt the other ones I posted in count. And only just joined, so definitely not two months.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:00
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:56
Hi Kim! Hi Simon!

I'm ok, posted an rp request on PFR in the common room for some roommates
Nice! I wish I got Gryffindor to help you out with that. I hope you find some good ones! :)
Alice technically is not in a dorm yet. I don't think I met the requirements yet.
I'm still not validated yet!! 😭😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]That's true! The potion names for the first lesson on PFR are very funny

Oh no! Lily, did you have to do any edits or did you not get an owl from a staff member yet?
OOC Let's Chat!
Mine took a few days for the first check, then roughly a day for the next two checks. I hope yours gets reviewed soon, Lily!

I saw them on the syllabus. They are funny!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:12
That's true! The potion names for the first lesson on PFR are very funny

Oh no! Lily, did you have to do any edits or did you not get an owl from a staff member yet?
I had a couple edits to do but I did it 2 days ago. What birthyear did you put for your characters

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5021 / 18141