Back 5020 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good, how about you, Kiera?

Nice! Glad you have the day off, Simon!

Good morning, Tracey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
She loves Hufflepuff! Deff her house:)

Morning Tracey!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi Tracey

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, Kiera! I'm glad to see you're enjoying it! <3

I'm alright. Currently considering if I want to have Alice join another topic on pfr, oh and working. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
-sits in a corner and watches everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:46 Nice, Kiera! I'm glad to see you're enjoying it! <3

I'm alright. Currently considering if I want to have Alice join another topic on pfr, oh and working. How about you?
Thanks! I’ll always miss Ravenclaw tho lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Hufflepuff is amazing, too! Maybe our two will have to interact sometime.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:50
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:46 Nice, Kiera! I'm glad to see you're enjoying it! <3

I'm alright. Currently considering if I want to have Alice join another topic on pfr, oh and working. How about you?
Thanks! I’ll always miss Ravenclaw tho lol
That’s perfectly fine! I’m sure they miss you, too! :)
Back 5020 / 18141