Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
72

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
74

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
73

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
76

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
75

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature