Back 5009 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:58
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:56
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:50 Vivaaaa
Kieeeeee
Hiiii
How are you today?
I’m good!! I’ve got gymnastics now, Hru??
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:58
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:58
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:56
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:50 Vivaaaa
Kieeeeee
Hiiii
How are you today?
I’m good!! I’ve got gymnastics now, Hru??
Oooooo fun!!! I'm good. Doing a lot of work rn... but it's ok!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:58
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:58
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:56
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 00:53

Kieeeeee
Hiiii
How are you today?
I’m good!! I’ve got gymnastics now, Hru??
Oooooo fun!!! I'm good. Doing a lot of work rn... but it's ok!
Yeah! I have a comp this weekend!! Oof, well good ur doing alright lol
OOC Let's Chat!
@kiera roseline fun fun!! Good luck <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
woo! Good luck, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you!!
And a preformance on Friday lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 01:04 Thank you!!
And a preformance on Friday lol
wow you're busy :shock:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Tech week


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 01:54 Tech week
Wow, everyone's busy this week!!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5009 / 18141