4 Mar 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
Lol heyy
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
Can I still call you Del?Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:07Lol heyy
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 22:11
Let's Chat!
Haha yea ofcLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:08Can I still call you Del?Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:07Lol heyy
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honeyAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRRLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's postKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting![]()
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
Hi lovelies!<3 How is everyone?
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
4 Mar 2024, 22:22
Let's Chat!
Oooo Kiki!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 22:24
Let's Chat!
Hiii, what did I say? I'm waiting to be needed I'm at rehearsals for tech week
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
Heyo Willow!! I’m good! U??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
Nicknames for each other !!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:24 Hiii, what did I say? I'm waiting to be needed I'm at rehearsals for tech week


"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
Hm, I'm still confused about the homeworks concept.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°