Back 5003 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*huggles*

I have responded.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 20:13 *huggles*

I have responded.
I know! We are waiting for Kiki now

*snugs*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lol! This sounds intense.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:00 lol! This sounds intense.
I...maybe? It looks more cutesy to me.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:07
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:00 lol! This sounds intense.
I...maybe? It looks more cutesy to me.
cutesy intense. :)
Adorable factor x 100
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww thanks you guys! Sibling love

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 04:07
Goodnight, Bailey!
good afternoon <3
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 20:13 *huggles*

I have responded.
cocooo!!!! *snugs*
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 04:08 Good night, Bailey.
hellooo <3
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 04:14 Hello!!

Nighty Bailey!!
kie!! hello <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs* I wish I had detention. Minnie has done a bunch of detention worthy things, but hasn't gotten caught for any of them! It's a bit annoying.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
BAILEY!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:43 BAILEY!!!!
lils!! hiii *snugs*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 5003 / 18141