4 Mar 2024, 20:13
Let's Chat!
*huggles*
I have responded.
I have responded.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
4 Mar 2024, 20:34
Let's Chat!
I know! We are waiting for Kiki now
*snugs*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 21:10
Let's Chat!
cutesy intense.
Adorable factor x 100
4 Mar 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
Aww thanks you guys! Sibling love
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 04:07good afternoonGoodnight, Bailey!
cocooo!!!! *snugs*hellooo
kie!! hello
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
4 Mar 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
*sighs* I wish I had detention. Minnie has done a bunch of detention worthy things, but hasn't gotten caught for any of them! It's a bit annoying.
4 Mar 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
BAILEY!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
lils!! hiii *snugs*
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade