Back 5002 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

haodnfpadjnfdpj


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:10 haodnfpadjnfdpj
Dufufyjjturwstn

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol I have fun doing that

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I have to go soon, I wont be back till wya later but schools out in a couple minutes so I'll add you back here in half an hour when I get on my phone


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:23 I have to go soon, I wont be back till wya later but schools out in a couple minutes so I'll add you back here in half an hour when I get on my phone
Okay!! Bye Kiki! *snugs*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47

nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im giving

Alejandro? I don't know😭
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Reducio


Alejandro? I don't know😭
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of course

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*sprawls on couch*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 20:09 *sprawls on couch*
COLIN!!! *jumps on top of him and gives him a bear hug*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5002 / 18141