4 Mar 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
haodnfpadjnfdpj
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 19:16
Let's Chat!
Dufufyjjturwstn
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
yeah
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
Lol I have fun doing that
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
I have to go soon, I wont be back till wya later but schools out in a couple minutes so I'll add you back here in half an hour when I get on my phone
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 19:45
Let's Chat!
Okay!! Bye Kiki! *snugs*Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:23 I have to go soon, I wont be back till wya later but schools out in a couple minutes so I'll add you back here in half an hour when I get on my phone
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Let's Chat!
Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRRLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's postKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-
4 Mar 2024, 19:54
Let's Chat!
And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of courseAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRRLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's postKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting![]()
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 20:09
Let's Chat!
*sprawls on couch*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
4 Mar 2024, 20:10
Let's Chat!
COLIN!!! *jumps on top of him and gives him a bear hug*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews