4 Mar 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOOLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49ReducioKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im givingLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out heheheheheLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31
Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think of
Alejandro? I don't know![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
heyo!
Sincerely with love, Astraea Feather
BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME

Isn't it lovely all alone
4 Mar 2024, 18:54
Let's Chat!
HEyyyyyyyyyadflknapofina;
Lils is trying to figure out who my character has a crush on or is devoulping a crush on
@Renella Dalton girly where are youuuuuuuuu
Lils is trying to figure out who my character has a crush on or is devoulping a crush on
@Renella Dalton girly where are youuuuuuuuu
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Let's Chat!
I’m good!! Oh wow! Well they’re for sure both going to be nice!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:11how are you? your name is my dead name just the I and E are switched, and it's trippy to seeKiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:10Oof, hopefully u wake up soon!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's postKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOOLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49ReducioKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im givingLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33
Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out hehehehehe
Alejandro? I don't know![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Let's Chat!
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRRLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's postKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOOLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49Reducio
Alejandro? I don't know![]()
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 19:01
Let's Chat!
Lol "I have a not crush!" Lyrics from Girl Crush lolKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRRLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's postKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
Hiii guys!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
Hi Del!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
Heyyy
Hru?? I only have 3 mins lol
Hru?? I only have 3 mins lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique