Back 5001 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31

Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think of
Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out hehehehehe
Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??
nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im giving

Alejandro? I don't know😭
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
heyo!

Sincerely with love, Astraea Feather

BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME🫰

Isn't it lovely all alone
OOC Let's Chat!
HEyyyyyyyyyadflknapofina;

Lils is trying to figure out who my character has a crush on or is devoulping a crush on

@Renella Dalton girly where are youuuuuuuuu


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:11
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:10
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:08
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:04 How r ya keith
I'm very tired,
Oof, hopefully u wake up soon!!
how are you? your name is my dead name just the I and E are switched, and it's trippy to see
I’m good!! Oh wow! Well they’re for sure both going to be nice!!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33

Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out hehehehehe
Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??
nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im giving

Alejandro? I don't know😭
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37

Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??
nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im giving

Alejandro? I don't know😭
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47

nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im giving

Alejandro? I don't know😭
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Lol "I have a not crush!" Lyrics from Girl Crush lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Del!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy
Hru?? I only have 3 mins lol
Back 5001 / 18141