Back 5000 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:16
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:15
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:12 oh- uh- that sucks why?
Um....because she doesn't trust me? She knows about this acc but not that I'm on it every day lol
my ma don't trust me either but she has to suck it cause my dad does and I think they are close to divorce cause all they do is argue
Dan I hope not. Mine have been together 25 years

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
nah I hope they do its better then hearing yelling all the time, and blaming yourself for it.

mines been together for like 30 years idk,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith do not blame yourself. It is NOT your fault

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:25 Keith do not blame yourself. It is NOT your fault
I know I know, it just happens that way.


ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:25 Keith do not blame yourself. It is NOT your fault
I know I know, it just happens that way.


ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think of

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:25 Keith do not blame yourself. It is NOT your fault
I know I know, it just happens that way.


ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think of
Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out hehehehehe


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:25 Keith do not blame yourself. It is NOT your fault
I know I know, it just happens that way.


ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think of
Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out hehehehehe
Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:25 Keith do not blame yourself. It is NOT your fault
I know I know, it just happens that way.


ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think of
Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out hehehehehe
Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??
nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im giving


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26

I know I know, it just happens that way.


ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think of
Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out hehehehehe
Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??
nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im giving
Alejandro? I don't know😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
5000 pages


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 5000 / 18141