4 Mar 2024, 18:22
Let's Chat!
Dan I hope not. Mine have been together 25 yearsKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:16my ma don't trust me either but she has to suck it cause my dad does and I think they are close to divorce cause all they do is argueLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:15Um....because she doesn't trust me? She knows about this acc but not that I'm on it every day lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
nah I hope they do its better then hearing yelling all the time, and blaming yourself for it.
mines been together for like 30 years idk,
mines been together for like 30 years idk,
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:25
Let's Chat!
Keith do not blame yourself. It is NOT your fault
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:26
Let's Chat!
I know I know, it just happens that way.
ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:31
Let's Chat!
Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think ofKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26I know I know, it just happens that way.
ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:33
Let's Chat!
Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out heheheheheLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think ofKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26I know I know, it just happens that way.
ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:37
Let's Chat!
Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out heheheheheLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think ofKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26I know I know, it just happens that way.
ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:47
Let's Chat!
nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im givingLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out heheheheheLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think ofKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26I know I know, it just happens that way.
ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
Alejandro? I don't knowKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:47nope! its a fellow gryff tho thats the last hint im givingLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:37Me, Coco, Damion, or Kim??Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:33Well I was working on a thing with Renelle, but I haven't seen her lately, but Keiht is going to develoup a crush on someone y'all have seen me snuggle with here in chat a few times :] figure it out heheheheheLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:31Does Keith have a crush yet?? best subject changer I could think ofKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:26
I know I know, it just happens that way.
ANYWAY MOVING ON- LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!