4 Mar 2024, 17:59
Let's Chat!
I got a headache from probably that time of month again blah. Sighs.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
4 Mar 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
*offers hug* that time sucksssss-Kim Sato wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:59I got a headache from probably that time of month again blah. Sighs.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
Sounds like my mom lolKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:27yeah but I have a ton of work I've missed or am behind on. I should have extra time to do things but my mom wont let me see a doctor for my mental troublesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:24He's putting it next in the queue. Well you have a whole week!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:21 No rush from him though, obviously.
and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-she says "you're a gifted kid you don't need help or extra time just quit being lazy"
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:09
Let's Chat!
yeah,Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:01Sounds like my mom lolKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:27yeah but I have a ton of work I've missed or am behind on. I should have extra time to do things but my mom wont let me see a doctor for my mental troublesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:24He's putting it next in the queue. Well you have a whole week!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:21 No rush from him though, obviously.
and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-she says "you're a gifted kid you don't need help or extra time just quit being lazy"
my mom sucks, idk about y'alls moms
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:11
Let's Chat!
Can I js advertise that I opened a new shop
I anyways did, somehow I feel so happy and excited after opening one... That was kinda unexpected. But do visit me there
I anyways did, somehow I feel so happy and excited after opening one... That was kinda unexpected. But do visit me there
4 Mar 2024, 18:11
Let's Chat!
Mine sucks. I'm not supposed to be on a device at all soooooKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:09yeah,Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:01Sounds like my mom lolKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:27yeah but I have a ton of work I've missed or am behind on. I should have extra time to do things but my mom wont let me see a doctor for my mental troublesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:24He's putting it next in the queue. Well you have a whole week!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:21 No rush from him though, obviously.
and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-she says "you're a gifted kid you don't need help or extra time just quit being lazy"
my mom sucks, idk about y'alls moms
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:12
Let's Chat!
oh- uh- that sucks why?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 18:15
Let's Chat!
Um....because she doesn't trust me? She knows about this acc but not that I'm on it every day lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
my ma don't trust me either but she has to suck it cause my dad does and I think they are close to divorce cause all they do is argueLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:15Um....because she doesn't trust me? She knows about this acc but not that I'm on it every day lol
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
she says "you're a gifted kid you don't need help or extra time just quit being lazy"