Back 4999 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:wave: I got a headache from probably that time of month again blah. Sighs.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:59 :wave: I got a headache from probably that time of month again blah. Sighs.
*offers hug* that time sucksssss-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:27
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:24
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:21 No rush from him though, obviously.

and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-
He's putting it next in the queue. Well you have a whole week!
yeah but I have a ton of work I've missed or am behind on. I should have extra time to do things but my mom wont let me see a doctor for my mental troubles 🙄 she says "you're a gifted kid you don't need help or extra time just quit being lazy"
Sounds like my mom lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:01
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:27
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:24
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:21 No rush from him though, obviously.

and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-
He's putting it next in the queue. Well you have a whole week!
yeah but I have a ton of work I've missed or am behind on. I should have extra time to do things but my mom wont let me see a doctor for my mental troubles 🙄 she says "you're a gifted kid you don't need help or extra time just quit being lazy"
Sounds like my mom lol
yeah,

my mom sucks, idk about y'alls moms


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Can I js advertise that I opened a new shop 😔 I anyways did, somehow I feel so happy and excited after opening one... That was kinda unexpected. But do visit me there 😔

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:01
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:27
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:24
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:21 No rush from him though, obviously.

and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-
He's putting it next in the queue. Well you have a whole week!
yeah but I have a ton of work I've missed or am behind on. I should have extra time to do things but my mom wont let me see a doctor for my mental troubles 🙄 she says "you're a gifted kid you don't need help or extra time just quit being lazy"
Sounds like my mom lol
yeah,

my mom sucks, idk about y'alls moms
Mine sucks. I'm not supposed to be on a device at all sooooo

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
oh- uh- that sucks why?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:12 oh- uh- that sucks why?
Um....because she doesn't trust me? She knows about this acc but not that I'm on it every day lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
My mom sort of...tracks my computer. It's real annoying.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:15
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:12 oh- uh- that sucks why?
Um....because she doesn't trust me? She knows about this acc but not that I'm on it every day lol
my ma don't trust me either but she has to suck it cause my dad does and I think they are close to divorce cause all they do is argue


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4999 / 18141