Back 4998 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

No rush from him though, obviously.

and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:21 No rush from him though, obviously.

and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-
He's putting it next in the queue. Well you have a whole week!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:24
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:21 No rush from him though, obviously.

and my English teacher just said we have an essay due within the next week-
He's putting it next in the queue. Well you have a whole week!
yeah but I have a ton of work I've missed or am behind on. I should have extra time to do things but my mom wont let me see a doctor for my mental troubles 🙄 she says "you're a gifted kid you don't need help or extra time just quit being lazy"


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*walks into the chat and becomes confused* erm...what is happening?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I DREW ANGEL DUST FROM HAZBIN HOTEL


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh...lovely.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I just got here, how's everyone's day going?

-if idiots could fly, this place would be a quidditch field
OOC Let's Chat!
its the first thing I've drawn in- like 5 or 6 months, that's all...

hiiiiii little birddddddd


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Im in spectra so yeah
Reducio
it is definitely hell week and bad mood week

Sincerely with love, Astraea Feather

BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME🫰

Isn't it lovely all alone
OOC Let's Chat!
Astraea Feather wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:49 Im in spectra so yeah
Reducio
it is definitely hell week and bad mood week
L, but seriously this weeks gonna be chaos without Matson here


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4998 / 18141