Back 4997 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:00
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:47
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:44

very tired, but alright i think, how are youuuuuuu

when is anyone responding to the rp? Im in a writing mooddddddd
I'm good!! I was going to wait until Colin posted but he takes awhile so I will get it started rn
How is Coco, I hardly see him around anymore :[
He's good! Busy with the professor position and all. We chat on discord a lot
OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, I still need to join the discord, though I hardly get on discord because of certain... things and stuff- people ya know? yeah I know I can block them but it's complicated
Yeah block them don't talk anymore and don't join any servers other that h.io. problemo solved

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:09
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:00
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:47

I'm good!! I was going to wait until Colin posted but he takes awhile so I will get it started rn
How is Coco, I hardly see him around anymore :[
He's good! Busy with the professor position and all. We chat on discord a lot
OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, I still need to join the discord, though I hardly get on discord because of certain... things and stuff- people ya know? yeah I know I can block them but it's complicated
Yeah block them don't talk anymore and don't join any servers other that h.io. problemo solved
I'm probably going to leave a bunch of servers cause it's just too much fr,

I'm probably going to block her, its a toxic ex, long complicated story.

jafsapfpadspfu


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:09
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:00
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:53

How is Coco, I hardly see him around anymore :[
He's good! Busy with the professor position and all. We chat on discord a lot
OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, I still need to join the discord, though I hardly get on discord because of certain... things and stuff- people ya know? yeah I know I can block them but it's complicated
Yeah block them don't talk anymore and don't join any servers other that h.io. problemo solved
I'm probably going to leave a bunch of servers cause it's just too much fr,

I'm probably going to block her, its a toxic ex, long complicated story.

jafsapfpadspfu
Yup just stay on h.io and you'll be find!! Ooo let me know what your username is so I can friend you

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
What did I walk into?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
THAT WAS SO QUICK LILSSSS, should I wait for Colin to reply or no?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
what up!!!! you changed your avatar keith

Sincerely with love, Astraea Feather

BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME🫰

Isn't it lovely all alone
OOC Let's Chat!
yeahhhhhhh its Tubbo now! my favorite streamer evah


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:48 THAT WAS SO QUICK LILSSSS, should I wait for Colin to reply or no?
Hah 15 minutes is a record for me! I want to say no but it's up to you. In my experience Colin takes awhile

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:05
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:48 THAT WAS SO QUICK LILSSSS, should I wait for Colin to reply or no?
Hah 15 minutes is a record for me! I want to say no but it's up to you. In my experience Colin takes awhile
well I'm doing English work rn, but if I get bored I'll write a reply, I'll give him a few days though.

It's also Tech week, also known as Hell week so I'm very busy, and the assistant director's wife just had their kid so like, stuffs chaos


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:12
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:05
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:48 THAT WAS SO QUICK LILSSSS, should I wait for Colin to reply or no?
Hah 15 minutes is a record for me! I want to say no but it's up to you. In my experience Colin takes awhile
well I'm doing English work rn, but if I get bored I'll write a reply, I'll give him a few days though.

It's also Tech week, also known as Hell week so I'm very busy, and the assistant director's wife just had their kid so like, stuffs chaos
Oh wow! Yeah we'll give him a few days. I'll bug him on discord haha

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4997 / 18141