4 Mar 2024, 16:09
Let's Chat!
Yeah block them don't talk anymore and don't join any servers other that h.io. problemo solvedKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:03OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, I still need to join the discord, though I hardly get on discord because of certain... things and stuff- people ya know? yeah I know I can block them but it's complicatedLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:00He's good! Busy with the professor position and all. We chat on discord a lotKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:53How is Coco, I hardly see him around anymore :[Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:47I'm good!! I was going to wait until Colin posted but he takes awhile so I will get it started rnKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:44
very tired, but alright i think, how are youuuuuuu
when is anyone responding to the rp? Im in a writing mooddddddd
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 16:12
Let's Chat!
I'm probably going to leave a bunch of servers cause it's just too much fr,Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:09Yeah block them don't talk anymore and don't join any servers other that h.io. problemo solvedKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:03OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, I still need to join the discord, though I hardly get on discord because of certain... things and stuff- people ya know? yeah I know I can block them but it's complicatedLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:00He's good! Busy with the professor position and all. We chat on discord a lotKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:53How is Coco, I hardly see him around anymore :[Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:47
I'm good!! I was going to wait until Colin posted but he takes awhile so I will get it started rn
I'm probably going to block her, its a toxic ex, long complicated story.
jafsapfpadspfu
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 16:15
Let's Chat!
Yup just stay on h.io and you'll be find!! Ooo let me know what your username is so I can friend youKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:12I'm probably going to leave a bunch of servers cause it's just too much fr,Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:09Yeah block them don't talk anymore and don't join any servers other that h.io. problemo solvedKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:03OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, I still need to join the discord, though I hardly get on discord because of certain... things and stuff- people ya know? yeah I know I can block them but it's complicatedLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:00He's good! Busy with the professor position and all. We chat on discord a lot
I'm probably going to block her, its a toxic ex, long complicated story.
jafsapfpadspfu
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 16:48
Let's Chat!
THAT WAS SO QUICK LILSSSS, should I wait for Colin to reply or no?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
what up!!!! you changed your avatar keith
Sincerely with love, Astraea Feather
BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME

Isn't it lovely all alone
4 Mar 2024, 17:03
Let's Chat!
yeahhhhhhh its Tubbo now! my favorite streamer evah
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Hah 15 minutes is a record for me! I want to say no but it's up to you. In my experience Colin takes awhileKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:48 THAT WAS SO QUICK LILSSSS, should I wait for Colin to reply or no?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 17:12
Let's Chat!
well I'm doing English work rn, but if I get bored I'll write a reply, I'll give him a few days though.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:05Hah 15 minutes is a record for me! I want to say no but it's up to you. In my experience Colin takes awhileKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:48 THAT WAS SO QUICK LILSSSS, should I wait for Colin to reply or no?
It's also Tech week, also known as Hell week so I'm very busy, and the assistant director's wife just had their kid so like, stuffs chaos
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 17:17
Let's Chat!
Oh wow! Yeah we'll give him a few days. I'll bug him on discord hahaKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:12well I'm doing English work rn, but if I get bored I'll write a reply, I'll give him a few days though.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 17:05Hah 15 minutes is a record for me! I want to say no but it's up to you. In my experience Colin takes awhileKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 16:48 THAT WAS SO QUICK LILSSSS, should I wait for Colin to reply or no?
It's also Tech week, also known as Hell week so I'm very busy, and the assistant director's wife just had their kid so like, stuffs chaos
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews