4 Mar 2024, 04:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60 I've never tried to make a banner yet ... a poem could always work.
4 Mar 2024, 04:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61 it's always wroth trying something new! I made a moodborad, not sure if it's good or not tho
4 Mar 2024, 04:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60 I kind of made a mood board for the graduation one.
4 Mar 2024, 04:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61 I saw. It's pretty! Now I need to figure out what Imma do for the next prompt. Are we CRAVITY buddies?
4 Mar 2024, 04:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60 I still need to write the next one. I haven't had time yet.
Flames! maybe
4 Mar 2024, 04:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61 you'll get time! Groovy! Hopefully you like the other groups I told you about as well!
4 Mar 2024, 04:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60 yes, yes. I should have time tomorrow gotta find groovy now.