4 Mar 2024, 01:48
Let's Chat!
It's so strangefj, I kept having the same problem since last Thursday
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
4 Mar 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
Yeah! How r u??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
Iโm doing good!!
Gonna work on my ency/some replies tonight hopefully!!
Gonna work on my ency/some replies tonight hopefully!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
ok, great! good luck! I have 2 to reply to. Since I'm using the same FC on pfr, I'll likely copy a lot of ency elements over.
4 Mar 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
Ohh nice nice
Iโm barely ever on Pfr lol
Iโm barely ever on Pfr lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
lol, I barely know what's going on, tbh. But, I made my ency more colorful there.
4 Mar 2024, 02:12
Let's Chat!
Hah nicee
My ency there is like basically nothing
My ency there is like basically nothing
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish