Back 4977 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33
I need more PFR friends
I do as well...I also don't understand like....half the words on the site as I'm only semi fluent in french...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:38 awww its ok just try again i
guess what i tried to draw a cute milk carton this Image posted by the member

and it got alll messed up but its fine
Omg that's awesome! But I have no artistic abilities when it come to drawing

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:34 When you're first Martch entry is TERRIBLE
😭😭😭😭😶😦😧😟😥
Oof! I’m sure it doesn’t look bad. You’re talented. :)
Banners yes. Drawings no. 👎
Aw! It’ll be fine. You can redo it, if you want, before the end of the month.
Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:38
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33
I need more PFR friends
I do as well...I also don't understand like....half the words on the site as I'm only semi fluent in french...
I don’t know French. Google translate is my friend.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]*Tracey hugs Kaitlyn back and April hugs Alice back*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:34 When you're first Martch entry is TERRIBLE
😭😭😭😭😶😦😧😟😥
Oof! I’m sure it doesn’t look bad. You’re talented. :)
Banners yes. Drawings no. 👎
Aw! It’ll be fine. You can redo it, if you want, before the end of the month.
Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:38
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33
I need more PFR friends
I do as well...I also don't understand like....half the words on the site as I'm only semi fluent in french...
I don’t know French. Google translate is my friend.
Yes. By semi fluent I know how to say "I no speak french" in french. Je non parle Frasais...I think

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:42
*Tracey hugs Kaitlyn back and April hugs Alice back*
Although, tbh, at this moment, I don’t think Alice and April would hug yet. :)
Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:36

Oof! I’m sure it doesn’t look bad. You’re talented. :)
Banners yes. Drawings no. 👎
Aw! It’ll be fine. You can redo it, if you want, before the end of the month.
Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:38
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33

I do as well...I also don't understand like....half the words on the site as I'm only semi fluent in french...
I don’t know French. Google translate is my friend.
Yes. By semi fluent I know how to say "I no speak french" in french. Je non parle Frasais...I think
Oh I frequently get lost there due to not knowing French. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:39
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:38 awww its ok just try again i
guess what i tried to draw a cute milk carton this Image posted by the member

and it got alll messed up but its fine
Omg that's awesome! But I have no artistic abilities when it come to drawing
ohhh well im sure it looks super good and unique either wayyy i promise!!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:48
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:39
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:38 awww its ok just try again i
guess what i tried to draw a cute milk carton this Image posted by the member

and it got alll messed up but its fine
Omg that's awesome! But I have no artistic abilities when it come to drawing
ohhh well im sure it looks super good and unique either wayyy i promise!!!
I like my story much better. Tell me how you like it!

Martch

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:53
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:48
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:39
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:38 awww its ok just try again i
guess what i tried to draw a cute milk carton this Image posted by the member

and it got alll messed up but its fine
Omg that's awesome! But I have no artistic abilities when it come to drawing
ohhh well im sure it looks super good and unique either wayyy i promise!!!
I like my story much better. Tell me how you like it!

Martch
awwww i love ittt!!! its sooo cute and cool!!! see i told u did veryyyy goood

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:54
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:53
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:48
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:39
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:38 awww its ok just try again i
guess what i tried to draw a cute milk carton this Image posted by the member

and it got alll messed up but its fine
Omg that's awesome! But I have no artistic abilities when it come to drawing
ohhh well im sure it looks super good and unique either wayyy i promise!!!
I like my story much better. Tell me how you like it!

Martch
awwww i love ittt!!! its sooo cute and cool!!! see i told u did veryyyy goood
Thank you so much!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4977 / 18141